viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

My favourite piece of technology: HP Envy X2



My favourite piece of technology is my laptop. The model of my laptop is HP Envy x2 and is so cool, because is a tablet and a computer at the same time. It's very light, pretty, fast and easy to use. I bought my laptop about three years ago, when I started my first year as an undergraduate student, because I thought that it was very necessary for the university. 

I use my laptop everyday, for different reasons: I use the tablet of my laptop especially for reading, because is very useful. I like listening to music, so I use my laptop for that too. Other use is for seeing movies, because with my account in netflix I can see a lot of movies all time. My favourite Netflix's series is "House of Cards".
Without my laptop, I couldn't work at night, and I always do my homework in the night.
I think that my life would be more complicated without my laptop, because I should spend more money to print texts and I couldn't see with frequency my series. Luckily, I have never lost my laptop.


5 comentarios:

  1. Your notetablebook is very useful. I think buy some of them notetablebook :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "House of cards" it sims to be great! I want to watch it too...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That little things are so useful, I would like to have one too, is all in one!!

    ResponderEliminar