viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

Why I chose Sociology?

In 2013 I started my first year as an undergraduate student in University of Chile.
My family and me were very happy, because I'm the second generation of professionals.
At first, I wanted to study law, but then I thought that Sociology was a more appropriate degree for me.
My first year studying sociology was cool, because I learnt a lot. Fortunately, I live in Santiago so my first year in the University was easier than for other partners of regions.
Sociology is a social science that uses methods of empirical investigation and critical analysis to study the social structure, the change in the social order and power relationships. I like my degree because I can see the things from different angles and I can contribute in public policies.
In the future, I want to study a postgraduate course in the area of public policy to learn more and to take part in reality.

4 comentarios:

  1. Second generation? that's nice and sad at the same time :s

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Interesting... I didn't know what's Sociology very well... It's very cool

    ResponderEliminar
  3. is a really good decision. Sociology is a nice degree with much labour field.
    :(
    jejejjee.

    ResponderEliminar