viernes, 8 de abril de 2016

Who I am?


Hi everybody! My name is Antonia Morales and I'm from Chile. I was born in 1995, therefore I'm twenty one years old. I'm student of sociology at University of Chile. I have a beautiful brother, his name is Domenico and he is an important reason to fight for a more equal world. My mother is a teacher, she works in a social risk's school, so her job is very hard. I like eating food of different countries, especially italian and indian food. I love watching movies and my favourite film director is Lars Von Trier. I love reading and my favourite book is "The Savage Detectives", written by the chilean author Roberto Bolaño.

I think my more big weakness in english is the shortage of vocabulary.

I hope that it will be possible to learn in the class, because I think that the english is very important and necessary to read texts of my discipline.



1 comentario: